fredag 4 juni 2010

Dream Magazine i ny intervju med Jodelle Ferland, aka Bree


What was it like working with Kristen Stewart, Dakota Fanning and Robert Pattinson?
Amazing! It was so much fun. You never know whether celebrities are going to be really nice or complete snobs (but most of them are nice) so it’s always reassuring to know that they haven’t let their fame get to their heads. I was a little nervous meeting them, but once I got to know everybody, that wore off, and I didn’t really think of them as celebrities anymore. I really enjoyed being able to meet and spend time with the whole ECLIPSE cast. I’ve actually worked with Kristen before, on THE MESSENGERS, but that was before the whole Twilight/Bella thing happened. It was great to work with her again. It’s too bad I’m not in BREAKING DAWN! But I’m not complaining. The fact that I got to be in ECLIPSE is amazing.

Have you read the TWILIGHT SAGA books before you found out about ECLIPSE?
I think I was just finishing the BREAKING DAWN book when I got called for the Bree audition. I loved the series, it was absolutely fantastic. I’m a total bookworm, and I just can’t put a book down once I start reading it. Especially a good book. So I didn’t get much sleep while I was reading the TWILIGHT series. I can honestly read until 5 o’clock in the morning if I’m really into the book. Probably later, if I wasn’t afraid that I’d fall asleep while eating breakfast.



Läs resten av intervjuen här >> http://thedreamagazine.com/june-cover-girl-jodelle-ferland/

Källa: http://thetwilightsaga.se

Inga kommentarer:

Vi väntar på....